Interested in an Internship?
Interns are considered a valuable part of our team. As an intern at Thomas/Boyd, you will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with members of our award-winning staff and gain practical PR experience to help prepare you for a career in the industry.
Interested in applying? Send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The most qualified applicants will be called to schedule an interview.
Qualifications and Responsibilities of a Thomas/Boyd Intern
- College student majoring in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field
- Able to travel to our office in Moorestown, NJ
- Available to work up to 15 hours a week
- Compiling specialized media lists/reports (media database software training will be provided)
- Assisting with writing news releases, calendar listings, media alerts, etc.
- Conducting Internet research for clients
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions and internal meetings for clients
- Assisting with Facebook, twitter and social media
Applicants are Expected to be Proficient In:
- Microsoft Word
- E-mail applications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Social Media Platforms
Benefits of a Thomas/Boyd Internship:
- Travel stipend or college credits
- Direct involvement with client work
- Hands-on experience to develop skills
What We Offer